IntraHealth adapts existing software tools and create custom solutions for a wide variety of users, including ministries of health, health service delivery providers, and international healthcare organizations, including:
- iHRIS, a simple, easy-to-use, open source software that supplies health-sector leaders with information to track, manage, and plan the health workforce. iHRIS is in use in over 20 low- and middle-income countries to support human resource planning, management, regulation, and training. iHRIS is compliant with the OpenHIE Health Worker Registry Architecture Specification and enables countries to realize the most effective deployment of the health workforce in any context.
- mHero, a two-way, mobile phone-based communication system that connects iHRIS and RapidPro, and uses SMS text messages and Interactive Voice Response to connect ministries of health and health workers to support health, nutrition, education and child protection.
- Global Open Facility Registry (GOFR). GOFR is a standards-based registry to manage facility lists and their services. GOFR is compliant with the OpenHIE Architecture Specification for Facility Registries. GOFR also includes the Facility Match tool for identifying, reconciling, and synthesizing duplicate or incomplete facility records across multiple data sets for government health information systems and PEPFAR reporting.
- Open Client Registry (OpenCR) safely links patient identities between systems for clinical safety, continuity of care, and accurate reporting using an easily adaptable, open source and open standards-based platform.
- Public Health Indicator Reporting with CQL/FHIR, IntraHealth has been at the forefront of prototyping and testing the capabilities of FHIR tooling and workflows for using patient-level data in a secure and privacy-preserving manner for public health indicator reporting.
- International Standards, we support health data exchange standards (HL7 FHIR, Integrating the Health Enterprise), to create global data exchange standards, including CSD, mCSD, mACM and PRIM and we lead the Health Worker Registry Community in In the OpenHIE Community of Practice.