While virtual this year, the OpenHIE Community Meeting will still provide opportunities for government officials, implementers, and tech developers to come together to learn and share with each other.
Some of these unique opportunities include:
- Plenary sessions held to share best practices and proven solutions around health information exchange
- Participant led unconference session(s) to help drive the agenda and potentially influence community roadmaps
- Technical Showcases that provide short demos of technical solutions that align with the OpenHIE Architecture
- Important high-level networking with other professionals working in digital health
- Stay current on digital health trends and tools as well as what’s in store for OpenHIE in the future
- Learn more about OpenHIE, what we have planned for the community and what the community can do for you
- Additionally, register for our FREE pre-event foundational live courses on Thursday, September 30th to expand knowledge around OpenHIE! Good for those unfamiliar with the OpenHIE Community, its architecture, and the benefits of data exchange.
Who should attend and why?
- Ministry of Health and ICT Leaders who want to learn more about the governance structures around information exchange, architectures and data standards
- Experienced OpenHIE community members and ICT implementers who want to share their experiences and learn from others
- Developers of related health and healthcare application software who want to learn more about standards and system interoperability
- Anyone new to the OpenHIE community who wants to connect with others interested in health information exchange
- Anyone interested in learning about the community, health information architecture, deployment and maintenance of OpenHIE solutions
See the entire schedule of events for #OHIE21. You will find complete details including speaker and attendee information.
Showcase your product or service!
Be part of our pre-planned demo sessions to showcase your product or service. We will provide space for technical providers to showcase their work and network with community members. For more information or to secure your spot contact us.
Registration for this event is FREE however OpenHIE is taking donations to help cover costs to virtually host this event and future community events.
|Registration Opens||2 August 2021|
|Propose Unconference Topics Ends||10 September 2021|
|Technical Showcase Interest Ends||10 September 2021|
|Academy Live Registration Ends||10 September 2021
(or when space is filled)
|Unconference Voting Ends||17 September 2021|
|Academy Live||30 September 2021|
|Registration Ends||3 October 2021|
|OpenHIE Community Meeting Begins||5 October 2021|
|OpenHIE Community Meeting Ends||8 October 2021|
OpenHIE Academy LIVE
We have reached capacity for this event on 30 September. Please sign up for the Academy mailing list below to hear about future opportunities.